Hello 2015! I’m not the type of person who plans or think about what I’m going to do tomorrow. I’m more of a now person, this two weeks of vacation time due to the holiday season gave me time to think of what’s my next step with this hobby. I formally started Project Life-ing last year, and honestly I have a couple of months that I need catch up on. I have lots of ideas in my head and I can’t seem to translate them well on paper, so I decided to write them down and give myself a deadline.
Things that I am hoping to happen in 2015:
- Blog more – though I actually am able to make lots of PL spreads in 2014, I wasn’t able to share those in my blog and Instagram. Hence my blog and IG feels so empty.
- Scrappy Manila shop – I want my online shop to grow more. I am currently looking into making an online shop where people can place their orders. My current set up is through Viber or Facebook, for some reason a lot of people find it difficult to see which are currently on hand and which are not. I cannot wait to restock my shop!
- Midnight Baker – aside from being a Project Lifer, I also am a cake decorator. For this 2015, I wish to have more cake orders and further enhanced my decorating skills.
- I want to further enhanced my techniques and be able to teach what I love.
- Be a Creative / Design Team (have absolutely no idea how to do this)
- I would love to be invited to attend CHA (lol! so wishful thinking this one)
Projects that I need to finish by 2015 (hopefully!!):
- Pastry School album – I really need to finish this one! I’ve started last year December and I scrapped everything and re did it for a couple of weeks and just set it aside unfinished!! I really had a great time in my stint in pastry school and I want to document it.
- Project Life 2015 – last year 2014, I did it PL in a 2 – big ass 12×12 album and with my limited space and all. This year I’m planning to use Studio Calico’s 9 x 12 album, Studio Calico would probably release these after CHA 2015. So for now, armed with my iPhone, I take loads of picture and jot down my week in my planner.
- Travel Album – I have atleast 2 in my mind that I want to make. Trying not to start on these until I finished my Pastry School album.
Hopefully, I get to accomplished 3-4 of these! Have a great year ahead!